Monday, October 6, 2008

Dibs

"It's a hard world to get a break in
All the good things have been taken
But girl there are ways
To make certain things pay
Though I'm dressed in these rags
I'll wear sable some day"
-The Animals, I'm Crying

Like every other great idea I've ever had, I've waited long enough that someone beat me to it. Here I am thinking that I've got a nifty idea for a blog name, and someone's already registered it.

Not entirely true, in this case, as I came upon my idea recently and whoever started theirs did so back in 2001, before we lived in a world of Global Terror (tm). If I'm ever able to figure out who started, then abandoned that site, I might be able to convince them to hand it over to me (and if you know who did, please e-mail me), but until that happens, this URL will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment